Image Map

Sunday, August 2, 2015

First Day Snack


 
 
 
Pinterest is such an obsession! I saw this and had to do it!!
 
These turned out super cute and super affordable! I just put a handful of each of the foods below. I think the kids are going to love them! I even made one of Channing and his teachers tomorrow. I absolutely love the Back to School Oreos! They look perfect in the clear sleeves. To find the free printable click here.  I can't wait to see my doodlebugs faces when they receive their present!

2 comments:

  1. This is Kaitlyn V.'s mom, Elizabeth. I love that you have a classroom blog! I know the kids enjoyed the special snacks today. They are so creative and nice of you to make. Looking forward to the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They were all so excited about the snack! I am hoping to put all the creative and fun things we learn on here!

    ReplyDelete