Image Map

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Open House was a success! I had my parents come right in and sign in.
 
Of course, I wanted to offer parents a gift first. As they signed in they were offered a mint.
 
 
 
Then what every parent loves....open house paperwork. Parents were directed to find their child's name on the purple folder. Once they completed paperwork they were to place it in the teal bucket and find their child's desk for a treat.
 
 

I had to add several stickers to cover up my students name. On the desk students found their D.O.T. book, Open House foldable, Open House paperwork to fill out at home folder, Magic Confetti, and a beach ball for their present.
 
 
Before parents left they got to grab an apple from the giving tree!
 
 
I love Open House! I got to see many of my former students and ALL of my new students! I can't wait to see what this year brings!!
 

2 comments: